Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Contact

Welcome to The Cold Vacuum of Space, a blog dedicated to the game of Warhammer 40,000. I've been maintaining another blog called diceRolla for about 9 months now and have decided it's time to branch out a bit... well, actually I guess it's not so much branching out as it is focusing in on one particular aspect of my wargaming hobby. Even though I still plan on keeping diceRolla as my primary site for blogging, I feel it would be useful to have a separate place just for those things related to wargaming in the 41st Millennium. There will probably be a lot of cross-over between the two sites as ideas develop and hopefully the best of my 40k content will end up here. My goal is to do my part in helping to develop the 40k family, both online and around the tabletops. I do not know what type of contributions I will be able to make though I can promise that it will be true to my love for the game and for the larger hobby itself, and to generally promote the game in a positive manner. So in a spirit of humility and gratitude, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in such a vast and exciting community.

No comments:

Post a Comment